Ownaship is New Zealand’s premier boat share management company. We manage shares in a range of luxury vessels.
Our expert brokers buy and sell vessels throughout New Zealand, as well as across international markets.
Ownaship offers advice and consulting on all things marine. From what vessel to buy to where the fish are biting, we’re in the know.
We’ve trained more than 250 boaties up to a high standard. With an impeccable safety record and a world class trainer, there are few better options if you’d like some marine training in Auckland.
Ownaship is New Zealand’s premier boat share management company. We manage New Zealand’s largest boat share fleet from our base at Westhaven Marina. Ownaship shareholders enjoy hassle free boating with our walk on / walk off service and professional management of their asset. This includes:
- Cleaning and Valeting After Use
- Servicing and Maintenance Program
- Standard Provisions Including Towels and Linens
- Easy Online Booking
- Unlimited Standby Usage
- Comprehensive Training and 24 Hour Support
- Options for Skippering and Valet Parking, Catering, and Boat Relocations.
Learn more about our boat share operations and the shares we have available by visiting the ‘Boat Share’ tab on the top menu.
Our expert brokers buy and sell vessels throughout New Zealand, as well as across international markets. We offer:
- Professional Photography and Videography to Get Your Vessel Noticed
- Comprehensive Cleaning Service to Ensure Each Boat is Well Presented for Inspection at All Times
- Over 30 Years Experience in the Marine Business
- Dedicated Brokers on Call 24/7
- Partnerships with Leading Brands
- Trade In Available
- A Database of Exclusive Access to Silent Listings
- Extensive Knowledge of the Market Both Here and Overseas
Ownaship provides boat management for private vessels in Auckland. Full management includes
- Servicing & Repairs
- Cleaning and Valeting after use
- Brokerage Service in the Event of Sale
Ownaship also offers bespoke management based on your needs, from one off maintenance to ongoing cleaning services. Simply get in touch to see how we can help you.
We offer advice and consulting on all things marine. From what vessel to buy to where the fish are biting, we’re in the know.
Buying or selling a boat can be one of the biggest decisions you make in a lifetime. Sometimes it can be a struggle even choosing the right type of fishing rod, let alone the right boat for you and your family. We’ve been in the game for over a decade, having managed more people and more boats then anyone else in New Zealand. We’ve had more insight into what people like and don’t like than anyone else, and we’re happy to share our insights with you if you need some advice.
We’ve trained more than 250 shareholders up to a high standard. With an stellar safety record and a world class trainer, there are few better options if you’d like some marine training in Auckland.
Training With Us Can Include:
- Own Boat Tuition
- Navigation Theory
- Practical Navigation on Charts and GPS
- Manoeuvring and Berthing / Parking
- Inshore and Offshore Skippering
- Motor Launch Cruising
- Marine Safety Theory and Practice
- Marine Radio and VHS
Sometimes you just want a total holiday. Whether you don’t feel like being the skipper or you’d rather not be the chef (or both) we’ve got you covered. We have experienced skippers and crew available should you require them, and we can organise catering on your behalf.
A minimum of 24 hours notice is required for either, and catering can be onboard when you arrive.